Live Working Demo
Use our demo to test Basic version of contract management NLP workflows.
Steps to Implement in Keyword Sheet;
- Here, enter the keyword in “Keyword Column” that needs to be referred in order to retrieve date data for the respective allocated column. (Keywords could be like: End date, Start Date, Terminates On, Effective On, etc.)
- Then, in the “Column Label” field, enter the column name that refers to the main sheet where the date data is to be allocated.
- Save the changes you have made.
- Move to the main sheet.
Steps to Implement in Main Sheet;
- First, attach your DOCX file in the first column of “Main sheet” rows.
- Next in this sheet, tick the “Generate Date” column checkbox next to your attached file’s row to trigger the automation.
- Next, save the changes made in the sheet.
- Now wait for 30- 60 second then refresh the Main Sheet ( by clicking on three dot on top write of sheet) to see the changes populate in the respective column against the attached file in the row.
Get in Touch
Drop us your details. We’d love to have a chat with you to understand how we can collaborate in building a strong data backbone for your organization.